Creamy Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte is perfect for fall. It’s ready in minutes and has pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice!
You can make fancy iced pumpkin spice lattes at home with only a few ingredients! Add more or less to make it exactly how you want it, and then choose your favorite toppings. Enjoy it with a pumpkin muffin or pumpkin scone!
Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte Ingredients
- Instant Coffee: Use instant coffee to make an airy, light coffee mixture.
- Sugar: Sweeten the latte with sugar.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice: Add flavoring to your latte.
- Hot Water: Use hot water to dissolve the instant coffee.
- Pumpkin Puree: For more pumpkin flavor.
- Ice Cubes: Use ice cubes to keep it cold.
- Flavored Creamer: Use pumpkin, vanilla, or caramel-flavored creamer.
- Whole Milk: The main ingredient of a latte.
- Whipped Cream: Top with whipped cream or cold foam.
How To Make An Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
Put instant coffee, granulated sugar, pumpkin pie spice, hot water, and pumpkin puree in a large bowl.
Whisk the mixture vigorously until it is light and airy and holds peaks like whipped cream. This can be with a whisk, a hand mixer, a stand mixer, or a frother.
Put a scoop of ice cubes into a glass. Add flavored creamer (caramel, vanilla or pumpkin spice work well) and whole milk.
Then, add as much of the pumpkin spice whipped coffee as you want. If you like strong coffee, add all of the whipped coffee. But if you enjoy a lighter coffee, only add a little of the whipped coffee.
Stir the whipped coffee into the milk.
Top it all with some whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
Other Ways To Make It
Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew
A pumpkin spice cold brew is similar to this iced latte, but it is made with cold brew coffee instead of whipped instant coffee.
- Mix 3/4 cup of cold brew (make cold brew at home or use store-bought) with 1 tablespoon of pumpkin puree and 1/4 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice.
- For a sweeter version, add flavored coffee syrup or sugar.
- Put one cup of ice cubes in a cup.
- Add the pumpkin cold brew and top with 1/4 cup of whole milk or flavored creamer.
- Top with cold foam.
Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee
To make a pumpkin spice iced coffee, you need to make strong, hot coffee and then cool it by pouring it over ice cubes.
- Use an espresso machine, Keruig, or instant coffee to make strong, hot coffee. See our post about how to make iced coffee for all the details.
- Pour the hot coffee over ice cubes.
- Stir in pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add whole milk and pumpkin pie flavored syrup.
What Others Want To Know
Whipped coffee, also known as dalgona coffee, is made with equal portions of instant coffee, sugar, and hot water. It is whipped until light and airy.
Yes! It is delicious! If you like fancy coffee drinks, you’ll like whipped coffee. You just need to do a little experimenting to figure out exactly how you like yours. Change the ratio of milk to whipped coffee. Try adding more sugar, other spices, or sauces. It’s so easy to make, and eventually, you’ll figure out the exact combination for you.
Yes, you can serve it hot! Warm your milk and cream in the microwave or on the stovetop before topping it with the whipped coffee.
Store leftover whipped coffee in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-5 days. Rewhip it if needed before serving.
The first pumpkin spice whipped coffee we made, we enjoyed without any additional toppings. Then, we decided to make a good thing even better with whipped cream. Here are a few more ideas to try:
More Drink Recipes
- Frosty Mocha Punch is a cool combination of chocolate, coffee, and ice cream!
- Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake Frappe has a delicious crumbly streusel topping.
- Make these colorful Sherbet Punch Recipes for every party and holiday!
- Serve Slow Cooker Apple Cider for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Put the instant coffee, granulated sugar, pumpkin pie spice, hot water, and pumpkin puree in a large bowl.
- Whisk the mixture vigorously until it is light and airy and holds peaks like whipped cream. This can be with a whisk, a hand mixer, a stand mixer, or a frother.
- Put the ice cubes in a cup. Add the creamer and milk. Top with whipped coffee and whipped cream.