This Bacon Roasted Cauliflower recipe is a great snack or side dish and it’s the most delicious way to eat more cauliflower!
We love roasted cauliflower and add different seasonings and sauces depending on the day. This bacon roasted cauliflower is one of our favorite variations!
Table of contents
How To Make Bacon Roasted Cauliflower
Step One: Cut Cauliflower
Chop the stem off of a head of cauliflower and separate the cauliflower into florets. Cut or break them into smaller bite-size pieces.
Step Two: Rinse and Add Bacon
Rinse the cauliflower florets and spread them on a rimmed baking sheet. Cut four slices of thick-cut bacon into small pieces and add them to the cauliflower spacing them out on the baking sheet so they are even.
Step Three: Bake
Bake in the oven at 400° for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes so that the cauliflower is coated in bacon grease. Do this until tender and browned.
If you want your cauliflower even more browned, you can cook it longer but watch it carefully so that the bacon and cauliflower don’t burn. Taste the cauliflower and sprinkle with salt and pepper, if desired, and serve warm.
Bacon Roasted Cauliflower FAQs:
You could serve as a side with a chicken or beef main dish.
For even more flavor, you could add garlic powder, or onion powder, or top it with cheese.
Yes. Reheat roasted vegetables at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until hot. You can use the microwave but they won’t be as crunchy.
More Cauliflower Recipes
- Microwave Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice Recipe
- Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice
- Ranch Cauliflower Bites
Bacon Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower
- 4 slices thick cut bacon
- Optional: salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F. Cut the stem off of a head of cauliflower and break the cauliflower into florets. Cut or break into smaller pieces and rinse.
- Spread cauliflower on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Cut four slices of thick-cut bacon into small pieces (mine were about 1/2 inch wide) and add them to them cauliflower on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes, until tender and browned, stirring every 5 minutes so that the cauliflower is coated in bacon grease. (You can cook it longer to brown it more, but watch it carefully so that it doesn't burn.)
- Taste and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve warm.