Creamy Lemonade Whip is similar to Frosted Lemonade and is perfect for hot summer days! It’s ready in minutes with only a few ingredients.
Lemonade is already a classic summer drink but when you make it a creamy whipped drink it brings it to another level. This recipe is similar to a Chick-Fil-A frosted lemonade but uses half-n-half instead of ice cream.
Lemonade Whip Ingredients
One of our favorite things about this creamy lemonade whip recipe is that it is so easy to make. Keep extra cans of lemonade in the freezer so that you can make frosted lemonade anytime you want! Scroll down for the complete recipe with ingredient measurements.
- Lemonade Concentrate: A can of frozen lemonade concentrate is the basis for this drink. We went with the classic lemonade but pink lemonade concentrate could be used instead if you want a pop of color.
- Water: The water helps to dilute the concentrated lemonade. Make sure you use cold water to keep the lemonade whip as chilled as possible.
- Vanilla Extract: A little vanilla extract takes this drink from good to amazing and gives it that vanilla ice cream flavor.
- Half-n-Half: The half-n-half makes the frosted lemonade creamy. You can substitute it with an equal amount of heavy cream or milk, if you prefer, but it may change the consistency.
- Granulated Sugar: Adding sugar increase the sweetness and makes the beverage a treat! You can swap it out with your favorite sugar alternative if you prefer.
- Ice Cubes: This recipe calls for three cups of ice cubes so having a powerful blender is a bonus!
Additional Frosted Lemonade Flavors
You don’t have to stick to just frosted lemonade! Swap out the lemonade concentrate with limeade or pineapple juice concentrate to make frosted limeade or pineapple whip. Here are some additional flavors to try:
- Strawberry Lemonade Whip: Add strawberries, strawberry sauce, powdered strawberry drink mix such as Crystal Light to the blender to give the drink a strawberry flavor and pink color.
- Whipped Raspberry Lemonade: To make a raspberry flavor, you can add raspberry syrup, raspberry sauce, raspberries, or powdered raspberry drink mix depending on what you have available.
- Frosted Blueberry Lemonade: Blend blueberries, blueberry sauce, or blueberry syrup into the lemonade whip.
Lemonade Whip Recipe Frequently Asked Questions
No, lemonade whip is best when served immediately after preparation. You can measure out the ingredients ahead of time and then make the drink in seconds.
Frosted lemonade from Chick-Fil-A is made with lemonade and ice cream. This recipe is similar but calls for frozen lemonade and half-n-half.
Yes, the liquids in this beverage tend to separate with the heavier liquid on the bottom and the foam on the top. Simply give it a stir or enjoy it as it.
Want more drink recipes? Try these next:
This homemade Strawberry Lemonade recipe is sweet, tart, and so refreshing! You’ll want to keep a pitcher in the fridge all summer long.
Make these Sherbet Punch recipes for every party and holiday dinner! Choose from strawberry, orange, lemon, and lime punch, or make all four for a variety.
This Orange Whip is an easy Orange Julius copycat recipe. It’s refreshing on a hot summer day and is a perfect breakfast or brunch beverage!
Kid-friendly Sunset Slushies are a fun beverage to share with family and friends. You can make it as a layered sunrise drink for breakfast too.