Make Starbucks Passion Tea with Lemonade at home! This tasty and refreshing drink is easy to make with only two ingredients.
It’s one of our favorite beverages to have in the fridge. We like to make a pitcher of this to serve with dinner, and it goes great with snacks and desserts too!
Sometimes we just want something flavorful to drink! While it is important to drink water, occasionally, it’s nice to switch things up a bit and add some flavor. A family member gave us the idea of making Passion Tea Lemonade. We put our own spin on it and made a family-sized version, but it is really easy to make a single serving too.
Everything You Need to Make Passion Tea with Lemonade
- Ingredients Needed and Substitutes
- How To Make Passion Tea Lemonade
- Other Ways To Enjoy Passion Tea Lemonade
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Want more drink recipes? Try these next:
Ingredients Needed and Substitutes
This recipe is so easy to make with only two ingredients, not including water which isn’t typically added to an ingredients list.
- Tea: We used Tazo Iced Passion Tea pitcher-size bags, but you can use any brand you prefer.
- Lemonade: We chose to make this recipe with a sugar-free lemonade, so we used Crystal Light.
How To Make Passion Tea Lemonade
There are only a few simple steps needed to make this drink. This Starbucks copycat recipe is ready in minutes!
- Brew the tea: Bring 3/4 cup of water to a boil. Add the tea bag (We used an extra-large tea bag meant for multiple servings) and let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Make the lemonade: Pour the lemonade powder into a pitcher and add 2 quarts of cold water. Stir to mix.
- Add the tea: Discard the tea bags and add the tea to the lemonade in the pitcher and stir to combine.
- Enjoy: Put ice in your favorite cup and fill it with passion tea lemonade.
There are many variations you could try to give this recipe a new twist. Try using pink lemonade or apple juice instead of traditional lemonade. Or, for a more natural version, squeeze fresh lemons and use honey for the sweetener. You could also punch up the flavor by adding syrups such as raspberry or peach.
Strawberry Tea Lemonade
Choose a strawberry tea and mix it with classic lemonade; dress it up with some strawberry slices for added color.
Mango Tea Lemonade
For a tropical twist, try a flavored mango tea and mix it with your favorite lemonade. Another tasty option is to use a tropical fruit juice blend in place of lemonade.
Blackberry Tea Lemonade
To make another berry combo, try blending the lemonade mix with a blackberry-flavored tea. Add blackberries and a lemon wedge to garnish.
Other Ways To Enjoy Passion Tea Lemonade
Single Serving Passion Tea with Lemonade
To make this drink for one, brew a single-serving passion tea bag. Use an individual serving of a lemonade mixture, such as a Crystal Light On the Go Lemonade packet and 16.9 oz of water.
Hot Passion Tea Lemonade
If you prefer drinking hot tea, you can make hot passion tea lemonade. Brew a single-serving bag of tea in your favorite cup. After removing the tea bag, sprinkle in a small amount of the powdered lemonade mixture and taste it before adding more. Continue adding until it tastes just right.
Frequently Asked Questions
As the name suggests, this drink is a mix of Passion Tea and Lemonade. Starbucks passion tea is made with cinnamon, licorice root, citric acid, apple, lemongrass, hibiscus flower, fruit juice extract, and other natural flavors.
The Tazo Iced Passion Tea we used for this recipe is caffeine free. We recommend checking the caffeine content in whichever brand of tea you go with if that is a concern for you.
For this recipe, we used Crystal Light lemonade which is sweetened with a sugar alternative.
Want more drink recipes? Try these next:
This simple Sweet Tea Recipe is oh-so-smooth and refreshing! Everyone will want a pitcher of this southern sweet tea at hand all summer long.
Prepare these Sherbet Punch Recipes for every get-together or holiday meal! Make strawberry, orange, lemon, or lime punch, or do all four flavors for a variety.
RedBull drinks recipes are non-alcoholic beverages that taste great for any occasion. We love testing new flavors, and here are some of our faves.
Our Cranberry Orange Punch recipe is tasty and refreshing. It’s an easy treat everyone will enjoy at Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings!
Passion Tea Lemonade
- Bring ¾ cup of water to a boil in a medium bowl and add one large passion tea bag. Let it brew for 5 minutes. Discard the tea bag.
- Mix the lemonade packet into 2 quarts of cold water.
- Add the brewed tea to the lemonade and stir to combine.
- Serve over ice.
This passion tea lemonade is the perfect summer drink. It is on repeat all summer long at my house!