Creamy, frosted Strawberry Whip is a refreshing pink drink that is ready in minutes and is irresistible to everyone from kids to adults!
This frothy, whipped strawberry pink drink is pretty as well as delicious! It’s easy to make and perfect for a summer treat or a party drink.
Strawberry Whip Ingredients
We love that this strawberry whip recipe is that it is so easy to make and totally customizable. Keep extra cans of strawberry juice concentrate in the freezer so that you can make this anytime you want! Scroll down for the complete recipe with ingredient measurements.
- Strawberry Juice Concentrate: This main ingredients in this recipe is a can of frozen strawberry juice concentrate. If you are unable to find strawberry juice concentrate in your area, you can use a combination juice concentrate such as apple strawberry kiwi.
- Strawberries: We added a cup of fresh strawberries to this pink drink to give it even more strawberry flavor!
- Water: The water helps to dilute the concentrated strawberry juice. Make sure you use cold water to keep the strawberry whip as chilled as possible.
- Vanilla Extract: A little vanilla extract takes this drink from good to amazing and gives it that vanilla ice cream flavor.
- Half-n-Half: The half-n-half makes the frosted strawberry drink creamy. You can substitute it with an equal amount of heavy cream or milk, if you prefer, but it may change the consistency.
- Granulated Sugar: Adding sugar increase the sweetness and makes the beverage a treat! You can swap it out with your favorite sugar alternative or even skip it entirely, if you prefer.
- Ice Cubes: This recipe calls for three cups of ice cubes so having a powerful blender is a bonus!
Additional Frosted Strawberry Flavors
You don’t have to stick to just frosted strawberry! Here are some additional flavors to try:
- Strawberry Lime Whip: Give this pink drink a lime twist with the additional of lime juice or limeade.
- Whipped Strawberry Lemonade: Add lemon juice or powdered lemonade drink mix to the give it a strawberry lemonade flavor.
- Strawberry Pineapple Whip: Blend pineapple chunks or pineapple juice into the strawberry whip.
Strawberry Whip Recipe Frequently Asked Questions
No, this strawberry whip is best when served immediately after mixing it in the blender. You can measure out the ingredients ahead of time and then make the drink in seconds.
Pink drink from Starbucks is a combination of ice, water, sugar, various juices, coconut milk, and freeze-dried strawberries. This strawberry whip recipe is made with frozen strawberry juice, fresh strawberries, water, sugar, vanilla, half-n-half, and ice.
Yes, the liquids in this beverage tend to separate with the heavier liquid on the bottom and the foam on the top. Simply give it a stir or enjoy it as it.
Need more beverage recipes? Try these next:
Creamy Lemonade Whip is similar to Frosted Lemonade and is perfect for hot summer days! It’s ready in minutes with only a few ingredients.
Passion Tea Lemonade is the perfect drink for a hot summer day. This Starbucks copycat recipe is super easy to make with only two ingredients.
RedBull drinks are non-alcoholic beverages that are fun for every occasion. My daughters love testing new flavors and here are some of their favorite combinations.
These genius Pie Shakes are the ultimate ice cream treat with a whole slice of pie blended into the shake! It’s like pie a la mode in a frosty glass.