Melt-in-your-mouth Peppermint Oreo Fudge is made with only three ingredients: white chocolate chips, peppermint frosting, and Oreos!
We’ve been making Oreo fudge for years and it never fails to impress. It’s so easy to make yet it tastes so good. You can make variations for every holiday and season.
Peppermint Oreo Fudge Ingredients
This recipe is so easy to make with only three ingredients! We also share optional ingredient choices for when seasonal items may not be available in your local grocery store. Scroll down for the complete recipe with ingredient measurements.
- White Chocolate: This recipe calls for one bag of white chocolate chips. You can also use white chocolate melting wafers.
- Frosting: We used one container of store-bought peppermint frosting. If peppermint frosting is not available, you can add a couple of teaspoons of peppermint extract to a container of vanilla frosting.
- Oreos: We used to be able to find Candy Cane Oreos and Peppermint Oreos but they seem to be discontinued. During the holiday months, grocery stores sell red creme holiday Oreos (or buy them online) that work well. You can also use original Oreos and add red food coloring to the fudge for the pink color.
How To Make Three Ingredient Fudge
There are only a few easy steps to making three ingredient peppermint Oreo fudge! Let your kids help with this one and they will enjoy crushing the Oreos! Scroll down for the printable recipe card and complete instructions.
- Chop: Start by chopping some of the Oreos into larger pieces for the top of the fudge and crushing some to mix into the fudge.
- Melt: Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave and stir in the peppermint frosting and crushed Oreos.
- Pan: Spread the mixture in a pan and top with chopped Oreos.
Yes, you can substitute the peppermint frosting with cream cheese frosting or any other flavor you want. Keep in mind that it will change the flavor of the fudge.
Even though this fudge is made with shelf-stable ingredients, we still recommend storing it in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer for the best results.
Want more peppermint recipes? Try these next:
These Peppermint Patty Bars are BETTER than store-bought peppermint patties and perfect for the holidays!
This Peppermint Cookies recipe makes pink sugar cookies with peppermint buttercream frosting and crushed candy canes on top!
Pretty Peppermint Bark is easy to make and is a popular choice for holiday gift giving! It has two layers of chocolate with peppermint candies on top!