This Two Ingredient Pizza Dough Recipe is the easiest way to make homemade pizza dough. There’s no yeast and no waiting for the dough to rise! Just mix together these two ingredients and roll out the crust.
My family would eat pizza every day if possible especially since there are so many ways to make it. This two ingredient pizza dough is such an easy way to make pizza crust.
Just mix it up, roll it out, add your favorite toppings, and bake!
Disclaimer: This post contains links to products for making this recipe. If you use those links, I may earn a commission. Learn more here.
Watch my video to see the two ingredient pizza dough recipe in motion.
How To Make Two Ingredient Pizza Dough
Put self-rising flour and plain, fat-free Greek yogurt in the bowl of a stand mixer with the dough hook attachment.
Mix at a low speed until combined.
Then, knead at a medium speed for about 3 minutes until a ball forms.
Turn the dough out onto a floured surface.
Sprinkle the top with flour, knead a couple of times, and form the dough into a ball.
Roll the dough out into a large circle on a floured surface.
Move the dough over to a greased baking sheet or pizza stone.
Reshape dough to fill the pan.
Spread pizza sauce over the crust.
Sprinkle with shredded Italian cheese.
Add pepperoni and oregano.
Bake at 425° for 17-20 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
I brushed the edges of the pizza crust with garlic butter for some extra flavor.
Two Ingredient Pizza Dough FAQs
1) How can I make self-rising flour? For one cup of self-rising flour, whisk together one cup of all-purpose flour, 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder and 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
2) What brand of plain Greek yogurt should I use? Use whatever kind is available at your local grocery store. I’ve made two ingredient dough with Fage, Oikos, and the store brand and haven’t noticed a difference.
3) Do you have to use plain, fat-free, Greek yogurt? No, you can use fat-free, full fat, 2% or 5%. For the sake of these two ingredient dough recipes, I used the fat-free kind.
4) My dough is too sticky. What should I do? Knead in a little more flour at a time until it is workable.
5) Can I make this two ingredient pizza dough without a stand mixer? Yes! Stir the self-rising flour and Greek yogurt together until combined. Turn it out onto a floured surface and knead until smooth.
6) I don’t have a dough hook for my mixer. How can I make the two ingredient pizza dough? Use the paddle attachment on your mixer to combine the self-rising flour and Greek yogurt. Turn it out onto a floured surface and knead until smooth.
7) Can this be made without a pizza stone? Yes, you can use a greased baking sheet instead.
8) How many Weight Watchers Smart Points is this pizza dough? I don’t have a Weight Watchers calculator but from what I’ve read online the entire pizza dough is 12 smart points.
Two Ingredient Pizza Dough
- Put the self-rising flour (1 cup plus 2 tablespoons) and plain, fat-free, Greek yogurt in a stand mixer bowl with the dough hook attachment.
- Mix on low speed until combined. Knead on medium speed for about 3 minutes until ball forms.
- Turn out onto a floured surface. Sprinkle with flour, knead a couple of times and form into a ball.
- Roll the dough out into a large circle on a floured surface. Move the dough over to a greased baking sheet or pizza stone. Reshape dough to fill the pan.
- Top with pizza sauce, shredded cheese, pepperoni, and oregano.
- Bake at 425˚F for 17-20 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.