I like to top my brownies with a little whipped cream and a few mini chocolate chips.
I like to spend my small breaks outside. So I brought my iced coffee and brownie outside with me. Since no one was home to take a picture of me, I set my camera on self-timer, ran to my chair, plopped down, grabbed my iced coffee and the camera snapped!
- 2 tbsp sugar-free brownie mix
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp whipped cream
- 1 tsp mini chocolate chips
- Put 2 tablespoons of brownie mix in a greased microwave safe mug.
- Add 1 tablespoon of water and mix it with a fork until smooth.
- Microwave for 60 seconds.
- Top with whipped cream and mini chocolate chips.