This Caramel Brulee Cheesecake Strawberries recipe is awesome from the juicy strawberries to the creamy caramel cheesecake with the crunchy brulee topping!
Cheesecake stuffed strawberries can be seen everywhere online with tons of different delicious versions, but when I saw my friend Karen’s Creme Brulee Cheesecake recipe I was inspired to make a filled strawberry version. This recipe for Caramel Brulee Cheesecake Strawberries has so much going for it from the fresh, colorful strawberries to the creamy caramel cheesecake with the crunchy brulee topping and it would look so pretty when served on a platter!
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links in this post are affiliate links to the items I used to make these stuffed strawberries. There is no additional cost to you, but I may earn a small commission if you purchase through those links. Thank you for your support!
Use a silicone spatula to fold the whipped cream into the caramel cream cheese mixture.
Cut the tips off the strawberries and set them aside for another use. Hollow out the center of the strawberries.
Fill the hollowed out center of the strawberries (I used a decorating bag with a Wilton #12 round tip.) and spread the caramel cheesecake over the cut surface of the strawberries so that there will be more area for the crunchy brulee topping! Place the filled strawberries in the fridge for the cheesecake to set and remove when almost ready to serve.
Dip the cheesecake part of a strawberry in granulated sugar or superfine sugar. I made superfine sugar by pulsing the granulated sugar in my food processor. Superfine sugar will melt faster and that means the caramel cheesecake will melt less because you won’t have to have the torch on it as long, but granulated sugar will work too.
Caramelize the sugar with a kitchen torch slowly moving it back and forth about 3-4 inches above the sugar, until it is golden brown.
The caramelized sugar makes a delicious crunchy layer on the top of the cheesecake!
My kids didn’t want to stop eating these caramel brulee cheesecake strawberries and Zack’s only complaint was that he wished there were bigger so that they weren’t gone in one bite!
- 2 pints of strawberries washed and dried
- Caramel Cream Cheese Filling recipe below
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar or granulated sugar
- Cut the tips of the strawberries off, hollow out the center and fill with caramel cheesecake spreading it over the cut surface of the strawberries.
- Store in the fridge to allow the cheesecake to set and remove when almost ready to serve.
- Dip the cheesecake part of a strawberry in sugar. Then, caramelize the sugar with a kitchen torch slowly moving it back and forth about 3-4 inches above the sugar, until it is golden brown.
- Top make the caramel cheesecake filling, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the caramel, vanilla, and powdered sugar and mix well.
- Fold the whipped cream into the caramel cream cheese mixture.
Here are a few more recipes with strawberries and a couple of creme brulee recipes to try: