This S’mores ice cream recipe is easy to make without an ice cream machine. It includes all of the important things: Hershey’s bars, graham crackers and marshmallows.
It isn’t summer if there aren’t s’mores! We’ve already had s’mores a couple of times this year. We have a small outdoor fire pit that is perfect for having bonfires.
My kids enjoy sitting out by the fire with their friends, just hanging out, visiting and eating s’mores. But for the times that it isn’t convenient to have a bonfire, there’s s’mores ice cream!
This is a no churn, no ice cream machine recipe. You mix up the ingredients, pop it into the freezer overnight and your homemade ice cream is ready.
Disclaimer: This post contains links to products for making this recipe. If you use those links, I may earn a commission. Learn more here.
How To Make S’mores Ice Cream
Step One: Whipped Cream
Whip a pint of cold heavy whipping cream using a chilled mixing bowl until firm peaks form.
Step Two: No Churn Ice Cream
Use a spatula to fold the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, cocoa powder, and chocolate syrup into the whipped cream without deflating it. Spread the mixture in a loaf pan.
Step Three: Mix-ins
Every s’more needs chocolate, so this s’mores ice cream starts with chopped up Hershey’s bars. I cut them so that they are like mini candy bars.
Add 1/2 cup of the chopped Hershey’s bars and 1/2 cup chopped graham crackers. Stir gently to disperse throughout the pan.
Top the ice cream with marshmallow cream and use a knife to swirl it into the ice cream.
Step Four: Toppings
To add more texture and make it look pretty, sprinkle the ice cream with 1/4 cup chopped Hershey’s bars, 1/4 cup chopped graham crackers and 1/4 cup mini marshmallows.
Step Five: Freeze
Tightly cover the pan with plastic wrap and place it in the freezer for 8 hours or overnight, until firm.
Scoop the S’more ice cream into dishes or into a cone when ready to eat. I think it would be really fun to top each dish with a toasted marshmallow right before serving.
No Churn S’mores Ice Cream FAQs
1. Can I use Cool Whip to make no-churn ice cream? Yes, use four cups of Cool Whip instead of the whipped cream.
3. What other flavors do you suggest? The sky is the limit when it comes to no churn ice cream! Add any of your favorite mix-ins from espresso powder to peanut butter.
Want More S’mores Recipes? We’ve Got You Covered!
S’mores Pie Pops: A s’more is a quintessential summer dessert and this easy S’more Pie Pops recipe captures the goodness of s’mores in a flaky pie crust.
S’mores Eclair Cake: This easy to make No Bake S’mores Eclair Cake recipe has luscious layers of graham crackers, vanilla pudding and chocolate topped with toasted marshmallows.
S’mores Cheesecake: No Bake S’mores Cheesecake is easy to make with creamy chocolate filling, chocolate ganache, a graham cracker crust and toasted marshmallows on top!
S’mores Bars: This S’mores Bars recipe has a graham cracker cookie crust topped with toasted marshmallows and Hershey Kisses! Can’t build a bonfire to make s’mores? Make everyone happy with this smores bars recipe instead.
S’mores Ice Cream
- Whip the pint of heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, cocoa powder and chocolate syrup into the whipped cream.
- Pour into a loaf pan.
- Add 1/2 cup chopped Hershey's bars and 1/2 cup chopped graham crackers. Stir gently to disperse throughout the pan.
- Top with marshmallow cream and swirl with a knife.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup chopped Hershey's bars, 1/4 cup chopped graham crackers and 1/4 cup mini marshmallows.
- Tightly cover the pan with plastic wrap and place it in the freezer for 8 hours or overnight, until firm.