This Banana Bread recipe has a secret ingredient: Miracle Whip! It’s a great way to use ripe bananas and your family will love it!
My family loves bananas, so when we buy them, we always buy extra so that we can use them in smoothies and baked treats. We love making banana scones, banana bars, and banana pancakes. Today I am sharing an Easy Banana Bread recipe with a secret ingredient: MIRACLE WHIP!
Over the past few months, I’ve used MIRACLE WHIP Dressing to make dips and salads. As the weather cools down, you can take your holiday and seasonal menus whether for a fall party with friends or Thanksgiving dinner with the family – to the next level with the one-of-a-kind bold, tangy flavor of MIRACLE WHIP in apps, entrees, and even desserts.
MIRACLE WHIP Banana Bread Ingredients
- Egg: One egg adds moisture and flavor to the bread.
- MIRACLE WHIP Dressing: The dressing adds flavor and makes the bread moist.
- Bananas: This recipe calls for three mashed fully ripe bananas.
- Flour: All-purpose flour provides the structure.
- Sugar: We used granulated sugar to sweeten the bread.
- Nuts: We used chopped PLANTERS Walnuts to make this banana bread but pecans would work too!
- Baking Soda: For the leavener, we used baking soda.
- Salt: A little salt adds flavor to this MIRACLE WHIP banana bread.
To make the banana bread, start by whisking together mashed bananas, an egg, and the MIRACLE WHIP.
Mix the flour, sugar, walnuts, baking soda, and salt together in a small bowl. Add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture and stir until just moistened. Bake at 350˚F for 1 hour or until a toothpick, inserted into the center, comes out clean.
Oh my…did we ever enjoy this banana bread! I made it last Saturday which was a beautiful fall day with a chill in the air. My kids could smell it baking in the oven and couldn’t wait to try it. I took the banana bread out of the oven, quickly took my pictures and we were able to savor the bread while it was still warm!
More Banana Recipes To Try
Bakery-style Banana Muffins with chocolate chips and crunchy sugar on top! They are like banana bread in a muffin form.
Classic Banana Cream Pie has sliced bananas with creamy homemade pudding on a cookie crust and topped with whipped cream.
Banana Cupcakes are an easy way to use up those ripe bananas. All you need is a white boxed cake mix.
Banana Cheesecake Dessert is made with layers of creamy cheesecake, banana cream pudding, and whipped cream with a graham cracker crust and banana slices on top!