This delicious recipe for breakfast pizza with a hash brown crust can be made for breakfast or as an easy dinner. It is topped with bacon, ham, and cheese. This post brought to you by Simply Potatoes. All opinions are 100% mine.
Growing up, one of our favorite things to have for dinner was breakfast! We loved anything from pancakes to waffles and French toast to fried eggs. French toast was my dad’s specialty and it is what he would make us on those rare occasions when my mom wasn’t home to make dinner.
My husband and kids love breakfast any time of the day. Our favorites include omelets, egg bakes, pancakes and breakfast sandwiches. And of course, everyone’s favorite side dish is breakfast potatoes!
Potatoes are kid-friendly because they taste good. Mom’s love them because they are easy to prepare and it is a great way to sneak in some nutrition!
This recipe starts with Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns. Simply Potatoes are my go-to potatoes for family breakfast solutions.
I also use them in casseroles and when I make soups like my slow cooker chicken pot pie soup. I love the convenience! There’s nothing to peel or shred and I save on dishes.
How to Make Breakfast Pizza with Hash Brown Crust
Spread the shredded hash browns out on a stoneware pizza pan and press into a pizza crust shape.
Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of melted butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
While the crust is baking, fry eight slices of bacon and cook three scrambled eggs.
Remove the crust from the oven and sprinkle with the scrambled eggs.
Next, crumble the bacon and sprinkle it over the eggs.
Follow the bacon with the diced ham and any other toppings your family loves such as onions, peppers or mushrooms.
Finally, top it all with shredded cheese.
Return the breakfast pizza to the oven and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes.
My family loved having a delicious, warm, cheesy breakfast! I love how easy it was to make. It was such a big hit that I am going to make it for dinner one night when everyone is home to enjoy it.
Also, with the holidays just around the corner, this would be a great meal to serve overnight guests!
Breakfast Pizza with Hash Brown Crust
- 20 oz shredded hash browns
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 3 eggs
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Spread the hash browns out on a stoneware pizza pan and press into a crust shape.
- Drizzle with two tablespoons of melted butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 425˚F for 20-25 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, fry the bacon and cook the scrambled eggs.
- Remove the crust from the oven and sprinkle with the scrambled eggs.
- Next, crumble the bacon and sprinkle it over the eggs.
- Follow the bacon with the diced ham and any other toppings your family loves such as onions, peppers or mushrooms.
- Top it all with shredded cheese.
- Return the breakfast pizza to the oven and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes.